Who Can Attend?
The STC is open to faculty members, PhD and M. Tech students from Universities / Institutes / Engineering Colleges approved by MHRD/ AICTE / UGC .
- Course Fee
- For faculty from AICTE / MHRD / UGC approved institute*: Rs 1000/- (refundable).
- For sponsored category+: Rs 3000/- (non-refundable).
- For external research scholar+: Rs 1000/- (non-refundable).
- For internal research scholar^: Rs 500/- (non-refundable).
How to Apply?
The registration fee to be paid online in Allahabad Bank, Branch Mehgawan, Jabalpur (IFSC Code ALLA0212433) Account No. 50388395415 in favor of QIP PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur through any nationalized bank and payable at Jabalpur, add remark “QIP IIITDMJ PRIA 2017” for the transaction. After payment is made, participants need to send an email along with Application form is given in this brochure to firstname.lastname@example.org by 01 October, 2017.
Last Date of Registration: 01 October, 2017
Intimation of Selection: 02 October, 2017
- The curse fee will be returned back to the respective faculty only if he/she joins the course.
- Since the number of seats is limited to 30, the selection will be made on first cum first serve basis
- Intimation of Selection will be sent only through email.
- *Full financial support including TA/DA (train fare III-AC, food and accommodation during the STC).
- +No financial support, attendee has to borne all the expenses. We may extend support for subsidized accommodation in Hostel Guest rooms and food in mess.
- ^No food (lunch dinner and breakfast) except tea etc during breaks.
- The course fee includes a kit containing the study material, tea and snacks.